BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-20-2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilio Tenůrio View Post
How was a relatively short diet gone, would it be necessary to go 10% below the new maintenance to ensure possible metabolic adaptations?
Typically, after a dieting period you do want to start conservatively when estimating maintance. Lyle recommends 10% below, which is pretty much what I will be doing. Itís easy to f up after dieting so it is crucial to be careful and as your body readjusts and starts functioning normally again you can slowly raise calories(your maintance will likely come back up too so this is necessary). I would recommend it even more after something like RFL, simply due to how low of calories you are consuming, even if short term.
Unread 11-20-2018, 03:41 PM

Honestly have gone pretty hard today haha, not really mad because itís best not to dwell on it and honestly it could be worse, I havenít binged hard really or anything, Iíll basically just end up consuming the amount Lyle says for the first refeed anyway. Iím just gonna let this fill me out and just go to maintance without another big refeed day. More food isnít better food is what I keep saying haha, 1 cookie is as good as 5. Either way my carbs are still the majority of my macros and they have really filled me out. This could do me some good anyway. Here are some pics of me rn with lots of carbs.

https://ibb.co/jYZBhA
https://ibb.co/hFS8Uq
Unread 11-20-2018, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilio Tenůrio View Post
How was a relatively short diet gone, would it be necessary to go 10% below the new maintenance to ensure possible metabolic adaptations?
Unsure. If not for physical reasons it might be better to have a measure in case you tend to go overboard. As most do