BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Articles on the Main Site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Administrator

Default Keeping the Power Inside the Bar

Article on the main site
Unread 08-05-2009, 01:16 AM

I didn't know if this were a joke or what. But i only understood that today i tried to cap the leakage of those big plates which have holes for handles; with little plates that do not.

I mean there were little hints like "I donít usually write stuff like this but after Fridayís article about The Energy Balance Equation, I thought something a bit lighter was appropriate."

You rarely write bro-science if ever. During the energy balance article there was so much rhetoric used that made so much sense.... this one didn't... *Confused*

haha But still after capping, i broke my squat record. Roar for placebo. Roar for feeling elite.
Unread 08-05-2009, 04:49 AM

brilliant article, my method for keeping the power in when using the plates with holes is to rotate subsequent ones so there's always one layer of plates preventing energy leak.. not optimal, but you gotta do what you gotta do
Unread 08-05-2009, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayjeremy View Post
I didn't know if this were a joke or what. But i only understood that today i tried to cap the leakage of those big plates which have holes for handles; with little plates that do not.

I mean there were little hints like "I donít usually write stuff like this but after Fridayís article about The Energy Balance Equation, I thought something a bit lighter was appropriate."

You rarely write bro-science if ever. During the energy balance article there was so much rhetoric used that made so much sense.... this one didn't... *Confused*

haha But still after capping, i broke my squat record. Roar for placebo. Roar for feeling elite.
read the article again. especially the "summing up" section.
Unread 08-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayjeremy View Post

I mean there were little hints like "I don’t usually write stuff like this but after Friday’s article about The Energy Balance Equation, I thought something a bit lighter was appropriate."

Read it again, especially that bit at the end under Summing Up.

Whoa
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMo87 View Post
read the article again. especially the "summing up" section.
Unread 08-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikku View Post
brilliant article, my method for keeping the power in when using the plates with holes is to rotate subsequent ones so there's always one layer of plates preventing energy leak.. not optimal, but you gotta do what you gotta do
The plates always spin but I guess this is better than nothing.
Unread 08-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Banned

This stuff doesn't work IMO.

I tried taking two drinks with me to tennis matches - one cold, one body temp just like Rafa does, didn't improve my game at all.
Unread 08-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Administrator

What?
Unread 08-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Banned

Rafa Nadal - Always has two drinks with him, one ice cold, one body temp. Same sort of thing as your plates.
Unread 08-05-2009, 08:49 AM
Administrator

If you say so.