BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-16-2016, 12:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to RiddhiChheda
Default Adrenal fatigue

I purchased the Stubborn Belly Fat book (really great, by the way!) and had a couple questions on the adrenal glands and a deeper role they play in losing stubborn fat loss. I couldn't find anything when I searched the topic, so if I missed it, please let me know.
Backstory: Since April 2015, I have been under sever physiological stress. I'll spare you the details of why, just note it was due to emotional trauma. 6 months ago, my doctor(s), yes plural, said that my adrenal glands were fatiguing from all the mental stress; my immune system has been working in overdrive for too long. Since then, I have had a nutrient panel test, food allergy test, and just about every auto-immune disorder test ran on me.
I had to change my diet because of my food allergies - chicken, peanuts, grapes, grape seed oil, horseradish, red/blue/green dye, baking soda, baking powder and two chemicals found in processed foods (I don't eat a lot anyways). Those cause internal inflammation. Also, my body does not absorb enough protein, fat, minerals and vitamins.
I've cut out all those foods for about 4 months, and have found my normally flat stomach harboring more squishy. I've always had my little squishy, which was fine. I'm 32, 5'5", 110lbs, very athletic, and don't believe in starving myself to look good. I eat a pretty strict diet, but I enjoy the cheesecake here and there. If you don't like how I look, the stop looking - is what I feel.
HOWEVER! I, me myself and I, do not like how my stomach looks now. It sits just below the navel.

Questions: Can adrenal fatigue play a role in that? Or could my new found squishy really be an internal organ that is inflamed? I don't think it is, because I can pinch it. I don't feel any tiny marbles indicating fat cells. I have lost a few pounds since cutting out certain foods. Could it be that it is the same size, but just my body is smaller, so it shows more? Or - what am I doing wrong, and how do I fix it?
I would love to here Lyle's thoughts, along with anyone else!

Thank you,

Riddhi
Unread 05-16-2016, 01:20 PM
Administrator

Adrenal fatigue is not a thing. It's a nonsense diagnosis since glands don't tire out like that.

However, there can be an adaptive hypocortisolism where the body starts underproducing cortisol from chronic elevated stress. But the gland is not fatigue,d the receptors have changed to protect the body.

There is little to nothing that can be done short of cortisone by pill. Possibly DHEA but you have to get levels tested.