BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-21-2018, 07:28 AM

Had a big drop 201.8 201.8 199.8 and 199.2 today! Update pics soon. Drop just happened on it's own, I haven't changed anything in 4 wks. Waist is just a notch under 32, and ab fat feeling pretty squishy. Expecting some good things in the next few days.

Definitely a bit more sore these days especially in the quads. Hit 355x8, 6 on squats then two sets on the hammer v squat absolutely obliterated my tear drops. My first leanout phase with no cardio, has been a good experiment.
Unread 10-22-2018, 01:11 AM

Lol @ your "ab fat". On your previous cuts did you always use cardio?
Unread 10-22-2018, 05:01 AM

Yes always did. I'll start doing some for cardio benefits, I just wanted to see if I could lean out without it. It helps with recovery between sets big time.

Woke up@ 200.8, waist down to 31.75..about half an inch in a week or so. Photos compared to last set, low/mid back, quads, intercostal/obliques showing most changes.

http://imgur.com/a/FvuUicw
Unread 10-25-2018, 05:13 PM

So...6th week of dieting in and I'm a tad beat. Averaging right around 2300 cals since the start. Deadlifts are moving, pulls are ok. Squats and benches are taking a toll from the bw drop. Also, soreness lasting longer (abs quad glutes mostly..chest too). Sleep isn't shot but somewhat decreased. Ab skin feeling better daily. Just a bit more to suck up. Oh ya libido slightly down. Still no cardio. Hunger hasn't been an issue yet. Protein has been 280g (1.4/lb). 2 lbs of chicken thighs and 3 scoops of milk protein amazing for appetite.
Unread 10-26-2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
Yes always did. I'll start doing some for cardio benefits, I just wanted to see if I could lean out without it. It helps with recovery between sets big time.

Woke up@ 200.8, waist down to 31.75..about half an inch in a week or so. Photos compared to last set, low/mid back, quads, intercostal/obliques showing most changes.

http://imgur.com/a/FvuUicw
wtf, you look amazing
are you natural?
Unread 10-28-2018, 09:32 AM

Had a nice drop overnight to 197.4, with slight drop in waist (31.625). Seeing veins on obliques and mostly skin around abs. VERY close to where I want to be before ending this phase. Lifts are somewhat stalling, but hitting a couple PRs here and then. Last week ended 405x8 deadlift with lots of room to spare (leaning out has really improved my setup), 365x7 squat, 235x6 bench (lol). Hammer btn pull 175x10, hammer calf raise stack x 11, chest supported row 185x9, back extension x 16 w/ 45 lb behind head, hammer incline 135x10 some recent PRs too. These back extensions and chest supported row have been my top assistance movements when it comes to being stronger in deadlifts and squats.

Terrible sleep Friday (9-3:45), didn't have a chance to nap Saturday because of child, so my squat workout wasn't quite prime. Took a benadryl last night and got in 8 hrs, gonna try nap a bit through the day today; he's with his mother and my partner is checking out horses out of town. Hoping for a decent bench session today, probably gonna try same weight for 7 today RPT style. 6th week of diet ends Wednesday, but it makes no sense to take a maintenance phase when I'm this close, so I'm gonna extend it few more days and hopefully hit my goal look soon. May throw in a couple sessions of LISS this week if time permits or go walk my girlfriend's dogs (usually 2-3 miles) on the days I see her.
Unread 10-28-2018, 12:43 PM

props to you for dropping weight and hitting PRs at the same time. You must be doing something right.
Unread 10-28-2018, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loc View Post
props to you for dropping weight and hitting PRs at the same time. You must be doing something right.
definitely not lifetime PRs, been doing the power lifts for 8ish weeks now after at least 18?ish months of machines and stuff. Very much looking forward to some good numbers by next spring/summer, I've been spinning wheels and screwing about for a long time- i was squatting and deadlifting more drug free at a lighter bw when I had better focus.
Unread 10-28-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
definitely not lifetime PRs, been doing the power lifts for 8ish weeks now after at least 18?ish months of machines and stuff. Very much looking forward to some good numbers by next spring/summer, I've been spinning wheels and screwing about for a long time- i was squatting and deadlifting more drug free at a lighter bw when I had better focus.
you definitely have a solid base though so I'm sure your powerlifting numbers will continue to go up as you do them more. Good times!
Unread 10-31-2018, 04:54 AM

https://imgur.com/a/WhMBSm7

Today's photos @ 199.6 & 31.25 waist. 9 day changes
Low back and ab fat chipping away. Been weighing in around mid 197s to high 199s recently. Deadlifts yesterday 415x8 felt easier than last week. Left knee bothering me a bit from weekend, gonna drop leg extensions I'm fairly sure that's the culprit
Caught a little throat+sinus ickiness from the girlfriend or my kid bringing home germs from the daycare. Sleep is a little better.