BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-21-2012, 03:38 AM

Default how to keep carbs low and carb counting

ok guys so i am 3 days, using it to try and break my platua in fatloss. my lowest weight was 78kgs last week i then did 2 day carb up over the weekend because i had been dieting reasonable hard for 2 weeks now. last 3 days i have had around 50-70g carbs and havnt dropped from 80kgs , i was wondering do i count carbs from veggies my intakem is around 6-10g from sugar free gum 5-10g from sauces and the rest come from my veggies( swede, aspragus, spinach onions, broccolie and colsaw) do i need to drop my veggies further and my protein has been short of my goal aswel,
Unread 03-21-2012, 08:59 AM

Unless you're eating excessive amounts of veggies I wouldn't count the carbs from them. Maybe keep the sauces minimal. Maybe you're just retaining water, do you notice any skin indentations or any other signs of water retention?

In your case, I would trust the deficit, hit your protein targets, get your EFAs and multivitamin in. If its water, it will move eventually. Maybe do something out of the ordinary from your RFL routine. If you don't exercise much - go for a brisk walk more often. If you're in the gym pushing hard, take an extra day or two off. Maybe your sodium is sky high and you don't know it.

How is your water intake? are you at least getting the minimum recommendations? Try getting near to 2x the minimum and see if that helps. In the long run its practically unnecessary to stress about a carb related spike on RFL, as long as you're following the plan it will work.
Unread 03-21-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleria View Post
Unless you're eating excessive amounts of veggies I wouldn't count the carbs from them. Maybe keep the sauces minimal. Maybe you're just retaining water, do you notice any skin indentations or any other signs of water retention?

In your case, I would trust the deficit, hit your protein targets, get your EFAs and multivitamin in. If its water, it will move eventually. Maybe do something out of the ordinary from your RFL routine. If you don't exercise much - go for a brisk walk more often. If you're in the gym pushing hard, take an extra day or two off. Maybe your sodium is sky high and you don't know it.

How is your water intake? are you at least getting the minimum recommendations? Try getting near to 2x the minimum and see if that helps. In the long run its practically unnecessary to stress about a carb related spike on RFL, as long as you're following the plan it will work.
Regarding water minimums, what is the recommended in this forum?