BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:32 PM

[quote=noah_k;263614]Individual tolerance varies wildly. But keep in mind 400mg sodium dnp is not 400mg pure. What you plan to do is a cautious approach, wait a few more days before making the decision to up it again.[/QUOTE

Bro, you stated that individual tolerance varies wildly, and lets say i can tolerate the heat very well. Does this still mean i reap the metabolic benefits a 400mg dosage gives me and at the same time handle the side effects very well? Because right now i do look leaner i must say and its only been 8 days in. I don't think i'll up to it 600
Unread 07-03-2014, 01:46 PM

The extent of side effects isn't necessarily a reflection of how much your BMR has increased. So yes, even if heat isn't miserable, you could still be having the full metabolic impact.
Unread 07-03-2014, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah_k View Post
The extent of side effects isn't necessarily a reflection of how much your BMR has increased. So yes, even if heat isn't miserable, you could still be having the full metabolic impact.
Excellent, thanks noah. Also, could you elaborate more on refeeding on DNP. Does it bypass some of the laws associated with overfeeding? I'd assume it would take a disgustingly high surplus to backfire on you whilst on DNP. I done a UD2.0ish style refeed today, carbs weren't as high but much higher than maintenance for sure.
Unread 07-03-2014, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taytay100 View Post
Excellent, thanks noah. Also, could you elaborate more on refeeding on DNP. Does it bypass some of the laws associated with overfeeding? I'd assume it would take a disgustingly high surplus to backfire on you whilst on DNP. I done a UD2.0ish style refeed today, carbs weren't as high but much higher than maintenance for sure.
Before getting to this, I want to add on to Noah's answer regarding side-effects like heat. Another aspect is that DNP works through the mitochondria. In theory, if you are more "in shape" and have a higher mitochondrial density within your muscles (from chronic exercise/sports/etc.) then the DNP gets more dispersed so that every mitochondria receives a lower dose than if a sedentary person took that same amount. Thus they can handle the effects more efficiently and the result is that the host organism (in this case you) doesn't experience as nasty of side-effects. Again, this is in theory and has no concrete evidence.

As for refeeds, DNP doesn't change anything about your physiology; it simply raises your metabolic rate. Thus, although you would need to eat more food to go above maintenance calories, nothing else regarding refeeds would be different. In the extreme, you could bulk while on DNP just like a normal person except you would need to eat more food to generate the surplus.
Unread 07-04-2014, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalkid View Post
Before getting to this, I want to add on to Noah's answer regarding side-effects like heat. Another aspect is that DNP works through the mitochondria. In theory, if you are more "in shape" and have a higher mitochondrial density within your muscles (from chronic exercise/sports/etc.) then the DNP gets more dispersed so that every mitochondria receives a lower dose than if a sedentary person took that same amount. Thus they can handle the effects more efficiently and the result is that the host organism (in this case you) doesn't experience as nasty of side-effects. Again, this is in theory and has no concrete evidence.

As for refeeds, DNP doesn't change anything about your physiology; it simply raises your metabolic rate. Thus, although you would need to eat more food to go above maintenance calories, nothing else regarding refeeds would be different. In the extreme, you could bulk while on DNP just like a normal person except you would need to eat more food to generate the surplus.
Oh okay, thanks primal. You guys are lifesavers when it comes to answers lol. One more thing. Should DNP dosing be influenced by ones body weight? Or does it not matter at all? I assume that the only thing that should be taken into account when deciding on a dose is how you're body reacts to side effects. Obviously i'm not stupid and upping the dose can get risky with DNP, but i do want to experience how my body reacts to 600. 400 seems like a breeze for me. The people i've spoken to have suggested that if you don't weigh that heavy, 400 should be a max dose.
Unread 07-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taytay100 View Post
Oh okay, thanks primal. You guys are lifesavers when it comes to answers lol. One more thing. Should DNP dosing be influenced by ones body weight? Or does it not matter at all? I assume that the only thing that should be taken into account when deciding on a dose is how you're body reacts to side effects. Obviously i'm not stupid and upping the dose can get risky with DNP, but i do want to experience how my body reacts to 600. 400 seems like a breeze for me. The people i've spoken to have suggested that if you don't weigh that heavy, 400 should be a max dose.
It is the absolute amount that creates the effects no matter what your bodyweight it, so no don't use bodyweight. Every 200mg crystal is about 11% boost. Use that.
Unread 07-06-2014, 06:14 AM

love you all, srs
Unread 07-12-2014, 11:34 AM

Read through most of this thread and primal's FAQ.

Just one question: Is the misery that's involved with dieting on DNP less than say dieting with clen, e/c, etc.? If so much easier is it?

Get to 10% bodyfat first while lifting weights heavy 3x a week with reduced volume. Two weeks maintenance. Bulk up slowly (1 lb weight gain per week max), focus on getting stronger, measure body composition changes often.
Unread 07-13-2014, 09:51 AM

I believe 'misery' and how you feel on cycle is highly individual. I feel like absolute rubbish on clen but the next person might do fine. As for DNP, i actually feel fine, even at a moderate-high dosage. The only time i'm really affected is night time, where i keep waking up due to needing to pee and excessive sweats. Find your own sweetspot and stick to it.
Unread 07-13-2014, 09:54 AM

Guys, can any of you chime in with your experience with DNP and RFL? I'm doing it for 7 days, just started today. Just wanting to know what i'd expect