BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-11-2015, 05:34 AM

Lightbulb No More Binging

I spent the last evening/night/morning binging. I didn't fall for the worst sorts of foods, but probably hit around 5000kcal anyway most of it protein and carbs. I have the "diet for a week or two and then binge back the progress" syndrome. I honestly don't know how I ended up here. Ever since my bulk during the summer I've been unable to properly diet anymore. I'm stressed about work and studies. I lose control when I'm stressed.

This log is all about making me accountable for what I eat. I want to diet. Fast or slow I don't really care, as long as I'm not taking two steps back every other week. Even maintenance is fine if I feel too stressed out to diet. I'm not going to write up a plan here, 'cause I just don't really know what that is. It'll form along the way.

Since I have no plan this log will contain a lot of unorganized thoughts, hopefully something interesting. I will try posting every day. If I'll stop unannounced for a while it means I've failed. Eating out with family or friends is not a failure. Nor is missing my daily goal by a few hundred cals. Waking up to eat 3 times a night is.

Btw, I'm not fat. Perhaps around 11-12% or something. I have a six pack (or a four pack?) and a few veins on my lower abs. I just want to get to where I look and feel AWESOME. Where I used to be for years. I feel fat at this bf. Narcissistic, neurotic? Yeah I know.

I'm an advanced lifter with a fair amount of lean mass.

Stats:

Weight 80kg (Post-binge. Pre binge 75kg)
height 173cm
Squat 140kgx5
Bench 140kgx1
Dead 195kgx1
Chin ups +40kgx5
Press 65kgx5

These records have are all made in the range of 74-76kg bodyweight.

My dear diary log, Starting November 2015
UD2 log January-March 2014 ; Random updates

Last edited by Bacfa : 11-11-2015 at 05:36 AM.
Unread 11-11-2015, 05:40 AM

trust me. i know where you are right now and you shouldnt go without a plan. go with a plan and incorporate optional maintenance days along the way. even if the plan has 2 different options for every day (huge deficit and small deficit for example). but have a plan. have a set goal (either date or for example 30 days + optional maintenance days in between)

best luck to you, i know that feel
Unread 11-11-2015, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrock View Post
trust me. i know where you are right now and you shouldnt go without a plan. go with a plan and incorporate optional maintenance days along the way. even if the plan has 2 different options for every day (huge deficit and small deficit for example). but have a plan. have a set goal (either date or for example 30 days + optional maintenance days in between)

best luck to you, i know that feel
Ok. You're right. Though I didn't have a real plan, this what I figured for this week. (I don't know where I'll be next week nor what I'll be doing yet. Kinda hectic):

Max 2000 kcal for the rest of the week. My consumption is in the 2300-3000 range depending on my daily activities (which vary A LOT from week to week and day to day --> no way of finding a stable maintenance value). The plan for next week will be announced later this week.

Flexible enough to fit in beer or a meal out. It's goood if I'll stick to it.

Unread 11-11-2015, 09:25 AM

A recent pic

Last edited by Bacfa : 11-11-2015 at 09:28 AM.
Unread 11-11-2015, 09:29 AM

seems very reasonable, good luck with it. you have enough lean mass to look phenomenal as soon as you lose 2-4% bf. also: big shoulders + traps

natty?(if yes: lifetime?)
best regards
Unread 11-11-2015, 09:37 AM

Quote:
seems very reasonable, good luck with it. you have enough lean mass to look phenomenal as soon as you lose 2-4% bf. also: big shoulders + traps

natty?(if yes: lifetime?)
best regards
Cheers mate!

Natty: yes.

Lifetime? I will definetely go on gear after turning ~60 or when I stop feeling like a real man . Before that? I dunno. We'll see where my priorities lay in the future.

I do find it extremely difficult to grow more mass in my upper body, but I do have a lot of gains left for my legs. They've been bigger in the past

Unread 11-11-2015, 06:03 PM

Squatted up to 150kgx1 and went on with a few back-off sets. A few weighed chins and upper body light weight pumping. Overall good mood, great energy, a nice 2h workout (LOOONG rest, chatting with gym people)
Had 20g of BCAA while working out.
Fasted from 12 to 10pm

Had 2 cans of tuna, mushrooms, few carrots, some whey and half a protein bar. With the massive night/morning binge that's all I need. Around 1000 kcal tonight.

Overall didn't move much today but at least I hit the 10 000 step mark. Gonna try and hit that even on the most sedentary days. With cardio I should be able to get over 20 000 on some days. We'll see if I'll have it in me to do cardio.

Unsurprisingly, not hungry at all.

Tomorrow squats. Squats every day. Good night.

Unread 11-11-2015, 07:57 PM

I've been in your situation before, other than not as ripped. I'm still working on it, so I'll be keeping an eye on the log. Good luck!
Unread 11-11-2015, 11:31 PM

just noticed that you were the guy whose whole ud2 log i read and was impressed =D not bad not bad, you definetely look alot older in the new pic and alot bigger (despite the higher bf)
Unread 11-12-2015, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loc View Post
I've been in your situation before, other than not as ripped. I'm still working on it, so I'll be keeping an eye on the log. Good luck!
Yeah stress is a bummer. I know I can do anything when I'm worry free. Meditation really helps, did some yesterday and the stress is really starting to dissolve... I had been skipping it for too long. Thanks =)
Quote:
just noticed that you were the guy whose whole ud2 log i read and was impressed =D not bad not bad, you definetely look alot older in the new pic and alot bigger (despite the higher bf)
Older? Is my skin that damaged already =((((.

I do have beard that makes me look older but you can't really see that from the pic.

Yeah I am 10kg heavier than at the and of UD2 so even if just half of it is muscle I'm pretty happy with that.

Last edited by Bacfa : 11-12-2015 at 04:29 AM.