BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 12-25-2016, 12:25 PM

Default The Magnificent Eight

'Sup all.

Back again after a good long time away. It's been an eventful year for me. I got my undergrad degree, which is great, while simultaneously disregarding other human beings and my mental health, leading to me binge eat for about 4 months straight, which is not so great:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...zRYSFZFeHFlVjA

Hey now.

I got past that, dieted slowly for 5 months, dropped about 20lbs, landed a fantastic job, met the perfect girl, dropped the low-dose citalopram I was on for 'depression/anxiety' cold turkey because I had a girlfriend, screw meds, lol, broke up with her because messing with brain chems without professional guidance is stupid and turned me in to a puddle of treats for about a month straight.

That's about the jist. I'm okay now though which is cool, and my progress hasn't suffered any much from the hitch:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...Etwem1ieWJoeVE
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...2tJc1pyaXRtNW8

This is me at my current 5'8 ~156lbs.

I'd like to carry on from where I am right now and get down to roughly 8-10% within the next 8 weeks (title, see what I did?).

Lifting is standard upper/lower 3-4 times a week, stand rather than sit whenever I can, abuse ephedrine and try to average around 8,000 steps a day to avoid doing any explicit cardio.

My maintenance is about 2,500 calories, give or take. Aiming for a pound of fat lost every weekish, diet equals around 1,950 calories a day 5-6 days a week. I have either a single day slightly above maintenance at 2,700ish, or a couple at around 2,300, leaving me some room to eat out or have a bowl of guilt-free coco pops and whey or something when I feel particularly sorry for myself. No big deal, not in a particular hurry.

Macros something something 170g protein, 65g fat, 170g carbs on 'diet' days. I try to increase carbs on my higher days, but eh, normally just plow back a bunch of protein, doesn't really matter to me.

I'll be checking in with weigh-ins and maybe pics if I'm confident once a week, or more frequently if I want to have a cry.

Cutting this short because it's Christmas and I just wanted a breather from family, better get back. Will report back again soon!

Last edited by BigBearBits : 12-25-2016 at 12:35 PM.
Unread 12-26-2016, 02:54 AM

This is exactly why new year resolutionists fail and people who dare to start on Christmas day will succeed. Priorities on steroids! Good luck!
Unread 12-26-2016, 09:00 AM

Nicee, following!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBearBits View Post
I got past that, dieted slowly for 5 months, dropped about 20lbs, landed a fantastic job, met the perfect girl, dropped the low-dose citalopram I was on for 'depression/anxiety' cold turkey because I had a girlfriend, screw meds, lol, broke up with her because messing with brain chems without professional guidance is stupid and turned me in to a puddle of treats for about a month straight.